Doma’s top priority is the health and safety of our SKO 2022 attendees and staff. To ensure onsite safety for all, we will be following all Doma COVID-19 & Return to Work Policies, current California state and Orange County pandemic regulations as well as all Marriott Hotel Guidelines.
All SKO attendees must comply with the following pre-event and on-site event requirements to attend in person and all requested items are to be submitted through our HIPAA compliant portal prior to arriving at SKO:
Prior to traveling to Sales Kick Off:
All SKO attendees must submit documentation of Either:
- Proof of Full Vaccination
- While vaccination is not mandatory to attend, Doma highly encourages and recommends that all attendees are fully vaccinated by February 11, 2022. (You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving your second dose of a messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine, such as Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, or two weeks after a single dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.)
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test (PCR Preferred)
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, all unvaccinated SKO attendees are required to get a diagnostic, viral COVID-19 test (i.e., a test for current infection, either molecular or antigen) no more than 3 days (72 hours) before the start of SKO on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. While the results of any diagnostic test will be accepted, Doma strongly recommends a PCR or Rapid Molecular Test, such as the Abbott ID Now. If an attendee chooses not to take a test or if the test is positive, the Doma event team will deny event entry to the attendee. Attendees are responsible for arranging and paying for this test (if applicable).
YOUR ONSITE EXPERIENCE (REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS)
- Mask Mandate - The California Department of Public Health has instituted a mask mandate, currently effective through February 15, 2022 and all attendees will be required to wear face masks that cover both your nose and mouth. While at least 6-feet away from others, attendees may briefly remove masks while actively eating and drinking. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits will be distributed to all attendees upon arrival. These kits will include face masks, hand sanitizer, and more. Additional face masks will be made available upon request.
- Airport Transfers
Doma will provide all attendees with safe, comfortable roundtrip transfer options between the airport and the hotel, including a maximum occupancy of 50% of vehicle capacity on all vehicles. Transfer vehicles are an extension of the onsite SKO experience, and all protocols and requirements will apply – including wearing a mask and keeping your distance on-board.
- Available Onsite Rapid COVID-19 Testing at the Doma SKO Healthcare Clinic
Rapid Molecular COVID-19 Testing will be available at the Doma SKO Healthcare Clinic at no cost, in the event an attendee becomes symptomatic onsite, an attendee chooses to take a test prior to returning home, or if an attendee is identified by the Event Team as requiring a test during the event. In the event an attendee becomes symptomatic, that individual may be required to take a rapid COVID-19 test, and to remain quarantined in their hotel room until they receive their results (estimated wait time is about 15 minutes). If the test is positive for COVID-19, the attendee will no longer be able to attend the event and will receive recommended onsite quarantine protocol. If the test is negative, the attendee will be clear to return to the event.
Extensive and enhanced cleaning protocols will remain in effect throughout all hotel operations. Doma will continue to monitor the evolving situation to ensure all safety measures are adhered to. Please reach out to the Doma Team if you have any concerns, questions, or needed accommodations in anticipation of the event.
The Doma SKO Event Team